Tuesday, September 1, 2009

MCAS

MCAS is a certification that helps people get better and understand with Microsoft word, PowerPoint, excel, access, windows vista and advance them in their jobs.

Some benefits for an employee or an employer are helping them with their jobs and their knowledge about Microsoft, etc. If an employer were to look for someone with experience with technology then they will be able to count on them, and if an employee were to use this, then it will help them in life also. For example work and reports, or if it is a reporter typing and using these stuff then they will be lucky.


whats in it for you?
MCAS will help me understand the different types of software. Not only that but I'll be able to use them in my future. If I get a job using technology, like typing or creating documents and stuff, then I'll be lucky because I know what's to come and what I will be working with. This will also help me in school ( for reports of course). So this is an advantage I will take.

No comments: