Thursday, December 17, 2009
Excel
Excel, to me, is like learning how to read. I have no idea how to work excel. I know that with excel you are able to make charts and those sort of things. I know that it includes cells and numbers, but i dont know anything else about it. Every time I look at excel it looks so difficult to me. I look at it and i'm confused. I've seen people work with it, especially my parents, but I have no idea what they're doing. It seems like nothing compared to Word 2007. But I would love to learn about excel. I would really enjoy that and then get certified! That would make two things I know from Microsoft Office.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The enjoyment that comes with using Excel can almost be called addicting. Every time I learn something new, it makes it more exciting and my desire to learn more increases. Hold on tight!
Post a Comment